Páginas

domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2012

No regrets.



The title has to be something meaningful, something not rotten. Not corrupted by the hand of the humanity… It could sound senseless if you dare to think I’m a human being. But what if I’m not?

Let’s start from the beginning. Sharing time it’s what comes first. This “time” could be wasted sometimes, but it doesn’t really matter if you agree with what you’re doing. It doesn’t really matter if you agree with the other person, that there is where you want to be. Right there, right now.

Sometimes we have to stop and watch where we are, what are we doing, what have we done and what’s coming on tomorrow. Written like this, it sounds very simple, but acting is not the same, I swear!

The hardest part is done… now it’s my turn to act bravely and give away all my past ghosts.

No regrets.

1 comentario:

polarscoob dijo...

act bravely !!!